प्रॉपर्टी टैक्स जामा करे
How it works
People having Unique Property Identification Code:
- Provide us with the Unique Property Identification Code (UPID) issued by Municipal Corporation of Delhi for paying the MCD property tax online.
- Here at ABN Enterprises, we will verify all your property details.
- After verifying the provided details, we will process the transaction for MCD property tax payment and instantly provide you with the official MCD Property Tax Receipt.
People not having Unique Property Identification Code:
- We will fill all online particulars required by MCD (with your consent after discussion).
- It will generate a Unique Property Identification Code for paying the MCD property Tax Delhi.
- The generated ID will now be used to pay the MCD Property tax here-onwards.
Benefits With Us
Pay MCD Property Tax Online
- Authorised cash collection agent for MCD Property Tax.
- Pay Property Tax even beyond working hours, i.e, 5:00 PM.
- We work all 7 days of the week.
- No need to stand in long queues.
- No need to wait for property tax camps being set up in your locality.
- Cash Payment and Paytm also accepted
- Service Available on a phone call.
- 10+ Plus Years of Work Experience.
- Convenience of paying from home.
- You can pay at Last Moment.
- Get official receipt immediately.
- Your Bank accounts and Credit Cards are safe from any kind of IT fraud/banking error.
ABN Enterprises – Pay MCD Property Tax
Mr. CHANDER K.SEHGAL
ABN Enterprises - Authorized agent for MCD Property Tax About Us
ABN Enterprises in association with EBIX Cash (who are official partners with Municipal Corporation of Delhi) facilitates online payment of MCD Property Tax. ABN Enterprises has been working in close association with EBIX Cash (formerly known as ITZ Cash) and MCD for facilitation of online payment of Property Tax since almost 10 years now. The prime focus of this service is to bring convenience to Delhi residents, as they no longer need to stand is long queues or even wait for property tax camps to be set up in their locality.
As per their convenience people can visit ABN Enterprises office located in Malviya Nagar and get their tax deposited online even after working hours or on Holidays.
Being an EBIX Cash agent ABN Enterprises is an authorised cash collection agent for MCD property Tax.
As per the convenience, the people can visit ABN Enterprises office located in Malviya Nagar and get their tax deposited online even after working hours or on Holidays.Being an EBIX Cash agent ABN Enterprises is an authorised cash collection agent for MCD property Tax.
MCD Property Tax: Explained in Detail
MCD Property tax is the amongst the biggest sources of revenue for the Municipal Corporation of Delhi
Municipal Corporation of Delhi has been trifurcated into –
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation or NDMC.
- South Delhi Municipal Corporation or SDMC, and
- East Delhi Municipal Corporation or EDMC.
The city of Delhi is divided into eight categories from A to H based on the value of the property.List of colonies in each of the categories is as below:
|A||Anand Niketan, Basant Lok DDA Complex, Bhikaji Cama Place, Friends Colony, Friends Colony East, Friends Colony West, Golf Links, Kalindi Colony, Lodi Road Industrial Area, Maharani Bagh, Nehru Place, New Friends Colony, Panchshila Park, Rajendra Place, Shanti Niketan, Sunder Nagar, Vasant Vihar|
|B||Anand Lok, Andrews Ganj, Defence Colony, Greater Kailash I, Greater Kailash II, Greater Kailash III, Greater Kailash IV, Green Park, Gulmohar Park, Hamdard Nagar, Hauz Khas, Maurice Nagar, Munirka Vihar, Neeti Bagh, Nehru Enclave, Nizamuddin East, Pamposh Enclave, Panchsheel Park, Safdarjang Enclave, Sarvapriya Vihar, Sarvodaya Enclave|
|C||Alaknanda, Chittaranjan Park, Civil Lines, East of Kailash, East Patel Nagar, Jhandewalan Area, Kailash Hill, Kalkaji, Lajpat Nagar I, Lajpat Nagar II, Lajpat Nagar III, Lajpat Nagar IV, Malviya Nagar, Masjid Moth, Munirka, Nizamuddin West, Panchsheel Extension, Punjabi Bagh, Som Vihar, Vasant Kunj|
|D||Anand Vihar, Daryaganj, Dwarka, East End Apartments, Gagan Vihar, Hudson Line, Indraprastha Extension, Janakpuri, Jangpura A, Jangpura Extension, Jasola Vihar, Karol Bagh, Kirti Nagar, Mayur Vihar, New Rajinder Nagar, Old Rajinder Nagar, Rajouri Garden|
|E||Chandni Chowk, East End Enclave, Gagan Vihar Extension, Hauz Qazi, Jama Masjid, Kashmere Gate, Khirki Extension, Madhuban Enclave, Mahavir Nagar, Moti Nagar, Pahar Ganj, Pandav Nagar, Rohini, Sarai Rihilla|
|F||Anand Parbat, Arjun Nagar, Daya Basti, Dilshad Colony, Dishad Garden, BR Amdedkar Colony, Ganesh Nagar, Govindpuri, Hari Nagar, Jangpura B, Madhu Vihar, Majnu Ka Tila, Mukheree Park Extension, Nand Nagri, Uttam Nagar, Zakir Nagar Okhla|
|G||Ambedkar Nagar Jahangirpuri, Amdedkar Nagar East Delhi, Amber Vihar, Dabri Extension, Dakshinpuri, Dashrath Puri, Hari Nagar Extension, Vivek Vihar Phase I, Tagore Garden|
Calculation of MCD property tax in Delhi
MCD Property tax is levied as a percentage charge on the annual value of the property as determined by the MCD based on below criteria.
Property tax or House Tax = Annual value * Rate of tax
Property tax rates in Delhi 2018 – 2019 :
|Category||House Tax Rate on Residential Property||Property Tax Rate on Commercial Property||Property Tax Rate on Industrial Property|
Calculation of Annual Value for Payment of MCD Property Tax
Annual value is calculated as product of seven factors as given below:
Annual Value = Unit area value per sq mtr * unit area of property * age factor * use factor * structure factor * occupancy factor
Rebate on MCD Property tax:
- If payment of MCD property tax in lump sum is done in single instalment during first quarter of the year, i.e, April, 2018 to June, 2018 then you will get a rebate of 15% over total tax amount.
- A rebate of 30% tax for senior citizens, women, and physically challenged is applicable over the above 15% rebate. But, this will apply to your property only if it is wholly self-occupied and used for residential purposes. The rebate of 30 per cent is applicable if the total covered area is up to 200 sq mtr. If the covered area of your home is greater than 200 sq mtr, the formula to calculate the rebate is different
- Rebate of around 10% of annual value to DDA/CGHS flats up to 100 sq. mtrs is applicable